RSMSSB CET Notification 2022 PDF Download, Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test 2022 Application Form Start Date & Last Date available here along quick links.
Hey !! Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board has decided to held Common Eligibility Test (CET-2022) for all competitive examination. Looking for latest employment news guys now go through this preliminary test (qualify round only). Raj CET 2022 Advertisement holds total 24 type of vacancies for which a candidates will require to pass it first of all to apply further any of their desired posts. CET Notification is categorized into two level of competition one for Graduate Level and second senior secondary level. Rajasthan Government hand over this responsibility to RSMSSB. The Rajasthan CET Validity will be 3 years. Whereas exam will organize yearly basis. Now, contenders who are willing for Govt Jobs in Rajasthan, they should fill-up RSMSSB CET Application Form 2022 link mentioned in below section.
RSMSSB CET Notification 2022 – Apply Online (rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in)
RSMSSB CET Eligibility Criteria can be full-fill if you have either graduation pass out (pursuing in final year) or 12th pass. Thus, all male / female aspirants be ready for apply for Rajasthan RSMSSB CET 2022 Application Form between open to closing dates. Many kind of vacancies like Patwari, Gram Vikas Adhikari, Assistant Jailor, Coordinator Training, Supervisor, District Industries Officer, Tax Assistant, TRA, Junior Accountant, Laboratory Controller, Forester, Clerk in sachivalaya, Junior Assistant, LDC in Panchayati Department & more. Such all job category notification will be publish individually also. But, CET will be common eligibility test for all these posts. Right Now, candidates will get RSMSSB Rajasthan CET Online Form Link at the official website, i.e. (https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in) for registration. Remember, due date because after deadline dates no one will able to submit online applications.
All those who wish to apply application for Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test must have passed 12 or Graduation from a recognized board / university / college. Here we are also notify that applying candidates must have age limit in the range of 18 years to 45 years. Further reservation age criteria will be concern during particular bharti notification whenever published by RSMSSB Board. For more details you have to read continue….
Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test 2022 – Overview
|♦ NOTIFICATION HIGHLIGHT ♦|
|Department Name :||Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Advertisement No. :||01 – CET-2022 – 23|
|Type of Vacancies :||Graduate & Senior Secondary education basis|
|Name of Job :||Various Posts (check list below)|
|Job Place :||Rajasthan State|
|Registration Dates :||Intimate Soon|
|Job Category :||State Government|
|Application Form Mode||Online Only|
|Selection Process:||Written Examination (Preliminary Test Only for many type of posts)|
|Official Website :||https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in|
Rajasthan CET 2022 Graduation Based Vacancy List
- Patwari (पटवारी)
- Hostel Superintendent Grade II (होस्टल अधिक्षक ग्रेड द्वितीय)
- Village Development Officer (ग्राम विकास अधिकारी)
- Deputy Jailor (डिप्टी जेलर)
- Assistant Jailer (असिस्टेंट जेलर)
- Coordinator training in the Rural Development Department (ग्रामीण विकास विभाग में कोर्डिंनेटर ट्रेनिंग)
- Coordinator Supervision (कोर्डिंनेटर सुपरविजन)
- Supervisor in Child Development Department (बाल विकास विभाग में सुपरवाइज़र)
- Supervisor in Women Empowerment Department (महिला अधिकारिता विभाग में सुपरवाइज़र)
- District Industries Officer (डिस्ट्रिक्ट इण्डस्ट्रीज ऑफ़िसर)
- Manager Industrial Estate (मैनेजर इंडस्ट्रीयल एस्टेट)
- Industries Inspector (इंडस्ट्रीज़ इन्स्पेक्टर)
- Tax Assistant (टैक्स असिस्टेंट)
- TRA in Revenue Department (राजस्व विभाग में टीआरए)
- District wise (जिलादर)
- Junior Accountant (जूनियर अकाउंटेंट)
Rajasthan CET 2022 12th Pass Based Vacancy List
- Laboratory In-charge (लेबोरेट्री इंचार्ज)
- Forester (फ़ोरेस्टर)
- Hostel Superintendent (होस्टल अधीक्षक)
- Clerk Grade II in the Secretariat (सचिवालय में क्लर्क ग्रेड द्वितीय)
- Clerk Grade II in RPSC (आरपीएससी में क्लर्क ग्रेड द्वितीय)
- Junior Assistant (जूनियर असिस्टेंट)
- LDC in Panchayati Raj Department (पंचायतीराज विभाग में एलडीसी)
- Jamadar Grade II in Excise (एक्साइज़ में जमादार ग्रेड द्वितीय)
About Rajasthan CET :
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) will conduct CET Exam for the recruitment of LDC & Various other posts. This exam will held Two times in year as recorded by board team.
Eligibility Criteria for CET 2022 Rajasthan
Education Qualification :
- Candidates holding Senior Secondary (12th) / Graduation (Bachelor degree in any subject) education qualification can apply in Common Eligibility Test. Moreover, all hopefuls who have participate in 12th or UG Final years academic qualification before that last date of submission the application form, can apply for Raj common eligibility test. The worth mentioning by department for students to include them basis on the education qualification for CET – Common Eligibility Test. Even though, retirement rules of various relevant posts will be applicable with same education criteria.
Age Limit (till cutoff date) :
- In RSMSSB, various type of vacancies are made available from different departments, in which the minimum age is different (18 years / 21 years). Whereas, same posts have maximum (40 years) according to the Recruitment Rules in Rajasthan Services.
RSMSSB CET Score Validity :
Candidates who have participate in Rajasthan CET (Common Eligibility Test) will get a certificate with 3 years validity, Once they have qualified in this test.
- For General / UR and OBC candidates have to pay : ₹ 400/-
- Reserved (SC / ST / EWS) candidates have to pay : ₹ 200/-
How to Apply :
Aspirants are essentially procedure to apply online by visit & login on RSMSSB & SSO ID particularly. The website link https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in is further upload instruction for filling-up online application as are described in below stepwise process. You may follow them for best practise.
Steps to Fill Online Application :
- Visit the official website of RSMSSB.
- Click on “Latest Notification” tab there.
- Click on “Apply Online” link.
- Login or Create new SSO ID for fill application form.
- Create User ID & Password, Logged-in.
- Fill all the required details.
- Upload Academic certificates, photo, signature soft copy.
- Pay application fee as per your category / reservation.
- Finally, Print out application form.
Quick Links :
Apply Online Link (Available Soon)
Visit Official Website of RSMSSB
RSMSSB CET Notification Important Dates :
|Official Notification Release Date||Update Soon…..|
|Online Registration Start Date||Announce Later|
|Application Form Last Date||Announce Later|
|CET Exam Date||Announce Later|
|Result / Merit List release date||Announce Later|
“All the BEST Friends, You may drop your comment in below box. If you have any query regarding CET-2022 Rajasthan. Thanks to visit sarkariresultdate.com valuable information”.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) :
A candidates have to visit official portal of RSMSSB and follow basis steps as mentioned above.
Candidates must possession either on 12th Pass or Graduation as well.
Applicants minimum age limit is 18 / 21 years to 45 years.
The Last date of Filling & submission online application will be announce soon.
No, every candidates must apply through Online-Mode only.
Yes, there is age relaxation available for all reserved categories as per government rules.
Online application process will be started from November / December 2022.
Through online mode only.
- 1 Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test 2022 – Overview
- 2 Rajasthan CET 2022 Graduation Based Vacancy List
- 3 Rajasthan CET 2022 12th Pass Based Vacancy List
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for CET 2022 Rajasthan
- 5 How to Apply :
- 6 Steps to Fill Online Application :
- 7 RSMSSB CET Notification Important Dates :
- 8 FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) :