RRC SCR Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification released by Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Secunderabad for 4103 Apprentice Vacancy 2023 in Department of South Central Railway SCR 2023 Online Form begin from 30 December 2022 at https://scr.indianrailways.gov.in.
RRC SCR Apprentice Recruitment 2023 | Railway Secunderabad Apprentice 2023
Engagement of Apprentice Notice No. SCR/P-HQ/RRC/111/Act. App/2022: Railway Recruitment Cell, South Central Railway, Secunderabad published an employment notification for on going 4103 Apprentices vacancies in various divisions of SCR Region. Aspirants who have ITI pass out are qualified to (apply RRC SCR Online Form 2023). Before going to apply you have to checkout below details carefully.
RRC SCR Apprentice 2023 Notification : Overview
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment CELL, SCR|
|Notification Date||30 December 2022|
|Application Mode||Online only|
|Job Location||All India|
- Gen (UR)/ OBC : Rs. 100/-
- OBC (NCL) / EWS : Rs. 00/-
- SC / ST / PwD / ESM Female : Rs. 00-
- Payment Mode: Online Only (by UPIs, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net-Banking)
|Application Form Apply Start||30 December 2022|
|Application Form Last Date||29 January 2023|
|Fees Payment Last Date||29 Jan 2023|
|Merit List||Available Soon|
Eligibility & Qualification Details
About Rajasthan Lab Technician Posts board decided minimum age limitation 15 years whereas maximum age 24 years. The age crucial date for the calculation is 30-12-2022. The age relaxation will be as per Rules of Government.
- Candidates must have possession on 10th (High School) exam with 50% Marks From A Recognized Board.
- AND ITI in Related Trade.
|Vacancy Details Total Posts : 4103|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintaience (MMTM)||01||00||01||00||03||05|
|Miilwright Maintainance (MMW)||03||01||06||02||12||24|
- Selection will be on the basis of MERIT LIST prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared for the purpose on the basis of percentage of marks in Matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
- For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects.
- For the purpose of calculation of percentage of ITI marks, marks mentioned in the provisional / final certificate will be reckoned.
How to Apply RRC SCR Online Form 2023
Below we are trying to describe in easy way for RRC SCR Recruitment 2023 online form submission procedure
- Initially, read full notification details carefully; Apprentice Posts
- If you are capable, then go to Apply Online link at website; scr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Fill all compulsory fields in the Application Form.
- Also upload required documents
- Pay / Submit Application fee
- Print Final Registered Form
|Apply Online||Link Active Now|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If a candidate have minimum qualification & full fill age criteria, then he/she can go for apply a post.
Last Date is 29th January 2023.