About Exam : Odisha Police State Selection Board (OPSSB) Recruitment Board going to held OMR Based Written Examination, PSM / PET / Driving Test, Medical Examination step by step for all Registered candidates against Advertisement No. 02/SSB to fill up 4790 vacancies. Aspirants who are applied OPSSB Constable Vacancy 2023 Exam Date is required by them. Here we have updates regarding Odisha Police Constable Exam Date 2023 for written Exam which is round-1 for this recruitment drive.
Exam Name : OPSSB Police Constable Exam Date 2023 : Odisha Police Constable Recruitment Written Test Date 2023
|Odisha Police State Selection Board (OPSSB)|
OPSSB Exam Date 2023
|IMPORTANT DATES||APPLICATION FEE|
|* Application Starts On : 30-12-2022|
* Last Day to Apply: 21-01-2023
* Written Exam Date: Mar/April 2023 (Exp.)
* Admit Card : 10 days prior of the Test
|* Phase-1 (Written Test)|
* Phase-2 (PET – Physical)
* Phase-3 (Driving Test) & Merit List
* Phase-4 (Verification of Original Documents)
* DME (Detailed Medical Examination)
Review Medical Examination
|Available Vacancy Details – Total : 4790 Posts|
|Police Commissionrate, Cuttack Bhubaneswar||250||00||66||175||491|
|Written Exam Date Notice||Download Here (Coming)|
|Admit Card Download Link||Download Here (Coming)|
|Recruitment Notification||Download Here|
How to Download Odisha Police Constable Admit Card 2023 ?
- The Admit Card of All Applicants shall be available for download on the website viz.- www.odishapolice.gov.in and www.opssb.nic.in.
- OPSSB e-Admit Cards will be available just before one week before the announced written examination.
- Aspirants have to advised visit appropriate links to download OPSSB Constable Hall Ticket Document by submitting their Application ID & DOB.
- Generate an Online Copy and Print it on A4 Size Paper and must bring to exam hall.
- The Admitted aspirants will have to produce the Admit Card along with a Photo Identity Card, Singed.
- You must alert according mentioned details on their Admit Cards like Examination Venue (Center), Reporting Time, Exam Day & Date, Name, Roll Number etc.
OPSSB Constable Exam Helpline Number
- Phone Number – 0265 – 6118161 (for English & Hindi Language) Timing: 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM (All Days)
- Phone Number – 0265 – 6118160 (for Odia Language) Timing: 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM (All Days)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: State Selection Board, Odisha Police, Office Building of IGP Central Range (Ground Floor), Buxi Bazar, Cuttack- 753001, Odisha, India.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
OPSSB Recruitment portal announced to held Phase-I OMR Written Test 2023 soon.
It will announce after conduct Written test and announce shortlisted candidates list.
You have to download OPSSB PC 2023 e-Admit Card on this website or from opssb.nic.in.