J&K Police SI Recruitment 2023 Notification Out Soon for 800 Sub-inspector posts, Jammu & Kashmir Police SI Bharti Latest Tweeter News Update Here, JK Police SI Vacancy Application Form apply @ jkpolice.gov.in.
Police Head Quarters, Jammu & Kashmir, Srinagar has published a fresh employment news of filling 800 Posts in JK Police SI Recruitment 2023 advertisement. Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) preparing to fill up suitable aspirants for Sub Inspector vacancies in all districts. The office of Lt. Governor of J&K Manoj Sinha announced this news on official twitter handle on 18th June 2021. The authority of recruiting department is approved massive posts for looking specially young, physically fit and energetic personnel with good character for these 800 upcoming vacancies. Job hunters who are waiting for Latest Police Jobs in India may participate in this opportunity. JK Government Jobs will go with primary to their local candidates. Such students may be alert or achieve JK Police Sub Inspector Notification 2023 PDF link to know more about Important Dates, Form Fee, Grade Pay, Selection Process, Quick link etc.
J&K Police SI Recruitment 2023 – (800 Posts) – Apply Online
As Per Today approved proposal of 800 Sub Inspectors in Jammu Kashmir Police, in historic reform of recruitment process by services selection board to carry out the eligible candidates selection process of all Non-Gazetted level posts in police, prisons and fire & emergency services departments. He is also added the selections for these posts will be based on written and physical tests. JK Police SI Job Online Application Form will be collect for common seniority for all directly recruited Sub Inspectors in Executive & Armed Wings by executing examination for ensuring smooth career progression.
Moreover all hopefuls those passionate & intrigued contestants who wish to apply for Latest J&K Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 should have passed graduation degree certificate or its equivalent from a reputed university / college. Registration option will be available only on official web portals, i.e. https://jkssb.nic.in or http://jkpolice.gov.in. JK Police SI Application Dates must be clear in your mind if you are applicable for the recruiting procedure.
JK Police Sub Inspector Vacancy Notification 2023 – Details:
|♦ JOB HIGHLIGHT ♦|
|Department Name :||Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board [J.K.S.S.B.]|
|Advertisement No. :||01/2023|
|Total Vacancies :||800 Posts|
|Name of Job :||Sub-Inspectors (SI)|
|Job Place :||District Wise|
|Registration Dates :||July 2023 to August 2023|
|Job Category :||State Government|
|Application Form Mode||Online Only|
|Selection Process:||PST / PET & Written Exam|
|Official Website :||jkssb.nic.in jkpolice.gov.in|
Allocation of Vacancy :
|Wait for District wise Posts||n/a|
Eligibility Criteria for SI Job in J&K 2023
Age Limit :
- Age of candidates must be above 20 years and below 27 years as on 1st June 2023.
- Relaxation in upper age limit for reserved categories as follows:
- OBC = 3 years
- SC / ST = 5 Years
- JK Police Departmental Candidates = 8 years
- JK Police Departmental OBC Candidates = 11 years
- JK Police Departmental SC / ST Candidates = 13 years
- A candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university of its equivalent mark sheet.
Salary (Pay Scale):
- ₹ 32,100/- to ₹ 82,900 and Pay Scale of Level – 10.
Selection Process for Appointment:
The method of recruitment : Jammu Kashmir Police Department (JKP) will fill-up all the posts of Sub-Inspector based on the selection process as follows:-
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Examination
- Viva-Voce / Personality Assessment Exam
Certificates / Documents to be Attached:
Candidates must have following certificates list and also agree as Submitted by me and put their full signature and date on the same and they must not attach the original documents to their applicants.
- H.S.C. or equivalent certificate
- Intermediate / +2 Examination certificate
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Any identity proof.
- Caste Certificate by birth in support of claim as E.W.S. / S.C. / S.T.
- Disability Certificate.
- Discharge Certificate.
- No objection certificate.
- Sports certificate.
How to Apply Online:
Candidates will get application form in OMR / ICR format along with envelopes, Acknowledge Card, Sample Dummy Form and Instruction Sheet from the office of all districts SSsP in J&K by the last date through online.
- Step 01: Open the official website of JK Police, – jkpolice.gov.in
- Step 02: Click on a link under recruitments > Notice for recruitment of Sub-Inspector in J&K Police 2023.
- Step 03: Carefully read the notification before applying online form.
- Step 04: Now, press the “JK Police SI Online Apply” link.
- Step 05: Now, logged-in with your “Username” & “Password”.
- Step 06: Choose job category post name and read the Eligibility Criteria.
- Step 07: In II Registration process upload scanned soft copy for photo, signature and required certificates.
- Step 08: Once complete all details, review your Application Form for cross check.
- Step 09: Submit it successfully at finally or Save PDF & Print Application for future use.
- For General / OBC / EWS Categories : ₹ 400/- will be charge by bank.
- For SC / ST / PwD : ₹ 100/-
- Payment Mode will be Online.
|Short notice publish date||Out Soon|
|Detailed Official Notification Release Date||Release Soon|
|Online Registration Start Date||Intimate shortly|
|Application Form Last Date||Intimate shortly|
|Physical Test Date||Intimate shortly|
|OMR Sheet Written Exam Date||Intimate shortly|
|Result / Merit List release date||Intimate shortly|
Download JK Police SI Notification (Official)
Click Here to Apply Online Application
Board’s Authorized Website: jkpolice.gov.in
About JK Police :
The Jammu & Kashmir Police was first formed in 1873. JKP is law enforcement agency of J&K in India. It having 22 districts for primary responsibilities in law enforcement and investigation. JKP’s special agencies are Special Operation Group, Commando Fore, Intelligence Unit, Security Battalion. YoY basis the employment strength of Police in J&K is increased. Its headquarter is located at Peer Bagh, Srinagar (May to October) and Gulshan Ground, Jammu (November to April). Every year they announce direct recruitment notification to recruit freshers in order to courageous and fit individuals for Police Constable, Sub Inspector, ASI, Armed Police, Driver & Others.
JK Police Communication Address :
11, Harish Chander Mathur Lane,
Near Max Muller Bhawan,
KG Marg, New Delhi – 110001.
Ph. No.: 011-23735366/67.
ALL THE BEST Friends for J&K Police SI Recruitment 2023 …. !!! You may regular follow sarkariresultdate.com blog for 10th Pass Government Job & 12th Pass Govt Jobs Career in future.