Directorate of Accounts Goa Recruitment 2023 several notification announce along inviting online application has been available for 221 Accounts, LDC, Clerk & MTS vacancies on its official website https://www.accountsgoa.gov.in.
DOA Panaji (Directorate of Accounts) Goa has released two advertisement regarding Goa DOA Recruitment 2023 to fill-up 221 blank posts of Accountants, Lower Division Clerk, Multitasking Staff, Clerk on their official web portal. Therefore, candidates who are looking Latest Government Jobs in Goa may go to fill their individual registration for such job opportunities. Hopefuls may grab these 12th / Graduation pass out job career as their primary goal. If you are love to join DOA Goa office as an employment, then this is golden opportunity for such qualified and energetic aspirants.
The office of the director of Accounts is functioning on the lines of Pay and Accounts office under Goa State Government. The director of Accounts is functioning as Central Pay and Accounts Officer of the Goa Govt as per the accounting procedure prescribed by comptroller and auditor general of India in consultation with ministry of Finance, Government of India. Though a system of “Pre-check of payments” is prevalent in the state of Goa, it is virtually the treasury / Accountant general system of Accounts administration that is followed with the formation of the State.
Therefore, all hopefuls who are search and reach out on this article, can achieve great news for submission registration of the DOA Panaji Recruitment on various posts. Higher Secondary School certificate possession candidature may try to participate in this on-going project. Thus, eligible students can apply online application form from the departmental official website. For the brief details on the Goa DOA Vacancy such as age limit, salary, application fee, important date, selection process etc. are specified in the same article at below portion.
Directorate of Accounts Goa Recruitment 2023 Details:
|♦ Job HIGHLIGHT ♦|
|Department Name :||Directorate of Accounts, Goa Panaji|
|Advertisement No. :||DA/Admn/14-15/2023/TR-145/147|
|Total Vacancies :||221 Posts|
|Name of Job :||Accountant, Account Clerk, MTS, LDC|
|Job Place :||Goa State|
|Registration Dates :|
|Job Category :||State Government|
|Application Form Mode||Online Only|
|Selection Process:||Written Examination|
|Official Website :||https://www.accountsgoa.gov.in|
Allocation of Posts Wise Vacancy :
|Sr. No.||Division||No. of Posts|
|3.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||40|
|4.||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||29|
|Grand Total ⇒
Eligibility Criteria for DOA Goa Vacancy 2023
Age Limit :
- Age limitation will be not exceeding 45 years as on the date of filling online registration form.
- Whereas age relaxation for Government Servants by 05 years and those in Reserved Categories as per guidelines prescribed by the government from time to time.
- Accountant: B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) / B.A (Bachelor of Arts) with Economic and basic knowledge of Konkani.
- Accounts Clerk: Matriculation or 12th class pass (HSSC) certificate and 06 months diploma in computer management / Application and basic knowledge of Konkani.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Pass out Higher Secondary School Certificate or AICTE approved diploma and knowledge of computer application or operations with typing speed of 30 words per minutes in English.
- Multitasking staff (MTS): Pass out Secondary School (10th / Matriculation) board exam / passed course conducted by ITI or equivalent qualification in appropriate trade and basic knowledge of Konkani.
Salary (Pay Scale):
- Accountant: ₹ 9,300 – 34,800 + GP ₹ 4,200 Level 6 PB-2
- Accounts Clerk: Pay matric level 4 of the 7th CPC
- LDC: Pay matric level 2 of the 7th CPC
- MTS: Pay matric level 1 of the 7th CPC
Selection Process for Appointment:
- Written Exam (Phase 1)
- Typing Test (Phase 2)
- Certificates Verification (Final round)
How to Apply Online:
- Login to official website: www.accountsgoa.gov.in.
- Before go to apply online application, aspirants should have create email ID, Mobile number.
- At the home page, select “Recruitment” option from menu bar.
- After refresh the window you will see four multiple links.
- Chose them according Post / online Filling guidelines.
- The Click on ONLINE Application Form Link
- Carefully, fill-up all mandatory or addition information correctly in e-application form.
- Also upload documents softcopy, verify details and proceeds to submit finally.
- You have to generate & pay online application fee using Net-banking, UPIs, Credit Card, Debit Card.
|Official Notification Release Date|
|Online Registration Start Date|
|Application Form Last Date|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Result / Merit List release date||To be notified later|
Click To Download Official Notification I
Click To Download Official Notification II
Apply Online for Goa Accounts Recruitment 2023
Board’s Authorized Website: www.accountsgoa.gov.in
ALL THE BEST Friends for Constable Recruitment in Karnataka State Police Board…. !!!